Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sick of the same old, same old....

For a long time Matt and I have been doing the same things about every other weekend....go to the same restaurant, the same bars, etc......don't get me wrong, we love the restaurnt we go and have fun at the bars.....but we are just looking to change it up a bit....When I went to Sephora last weekend to stock up on new make up, which I absolutly love by the way(ill tell you about that after)....the girl ,who so graciosly helped me for over and hour, was telling me about this Asian Fusion restaurant called Noma....it is a restaurant/martini lounge....for some reason I started thinking today about what we talked about, and I couldn't remember the name for the life of me, but then all of the sudden I found this paper with a map of all the restaurants in downtown south bend, and there it was! TADA!!!! So I search all over the internet and could not find a link to their website, so I clicked on some random person's blog that happened to pop up bc she had written her review on the place.....and also the website link......So we are headed to Noma tonight to check out, what I hear, is the new IT place of South Bend.........I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!

ps-about that new make-up.....it's bare minerals.....by far the BEST make up I have ever used.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I use Bare Minerals too, I love it. I got their face and eye kits at Christmas time, what a bargain, it had all the brushes and makeup together for a nice price.
Laura Mercier makes good make up too. That's what I used to use till I started using this bare minerals.
Let me know about Noma's, sounds good. Too bad we can't get a sitter at such short notice, I'd invite myself and Todd to tag along.