Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I guess I have a few things to write about now........

I made it to Texas this past Friday, surprisingly. I think I was the last flight to get out of O'hare that day due to the unexpected blizzard that was vastly approaching........a part of me was wishing my flight had gotten canceled so that I could spend one more weekend home, but I guess I was destined to spend it in Texas. My brother and Ania were supposed to fly in that night but there 7pm flight was canceled at 9am.......they attempted to go stand by on the Noon flight, but no such luck there either. I was kind of bummed bc I was all excited to go to Arturo's with them on Saturday and drink Margaritas all day and get sloppy! Trust me, it doesn't take many, no matter how big your tolerance is! Thankfully, they will be here on the 4th and we can just make up for lost time then.........

Well that is really all I have to say for now, lame I know, but I haven't really done anything to exciting since I have been down here, except shop, but that is no news to anyone who knows me!

No comments: