Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What a long day...but at least I got my header done!

Thanks to Lori, I now have a really cool header! Well, accually the credit should go to her sister for posting the instructions on her blog....Anyways, now I am finally getting a hang of this blogging thing and can start working on a custom layout...if only I can figure out that whole blogroll thing, I tried it and didnt really know what was goin on!! I'm heading to Grand Rapids tomorrow to meet with the Nancy and discuss a few things with her...but the main reason is we must decide on a monogram design, so that we can get that out of the way. I want it to be different from your ordinary monogram, so that is why we are putting so much time and effort into it, rather than just design something myself on word. The details are going to be the key factor to our Wedding, so everything has to be perfect! It's going to be a long 8 months.........

1 comment:

Lori said...

What part about the blogroll don't you understand? Maybe I can help you. I thought you had a blogroll at the bottom of your blog.
Anyway, every bride wants a perfect wedding, just don't turn into a bridezilla trying to get it. Enjoying the day is the most important part. It sounds like you have some professionals to do all the worrying and perfecting for you, so hopefully it will be perfect and you wont have to be the one stressing about it.